"The Madi" is a Workout Tank PDF Downloadable Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
If you have ever wanted to make your own sweet workout top, this pattern is for you! Wear this top to bike, run, walk, lift weights, or just to keep cool in the summer! This pattern was inspired by my husband, Eddie, whose signature look is a running singlet. It is an easy pattern to follow, and a quick project to make!
This pattern's skill level is CONFIDENT (aka intermediate) You sew on the regular and are very familiar with using sewing patterns. You know your machine like the back of your hand!
The pattern can be immediately downloaded and printed at home! Your download includes:
• Two different views for your tank top.
• Drafted for a B cup in Sizes A-P (To see the size chart and materials needed, take a look at the chart in the pictures above)
• PDF printable pattern that is compatible with US letter or A4 paper (25 pages), A0 paper (2 pages) or a large format printer (all in one), and has the option to print only certain sizes.
• Detailed PDF instructions that include what tools you need, and the directions for how to use the pattern and sew your very own top with tons of step by step photos!
• Tips on what fabrics to use and ideas for creative ways to make your top reflect your own unique style.
This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not share, copy, or distribute this pattern.
Join the Facebook Group for shared inspiration, tips, and discounts!
And don't forget to use #TheMadiTank to share your makes on instagram!