Anatomical Heart Appliqué
Sign up for my email list and receive 25% off this pattern!
Your code will arrive in the final welcome email.
Anatomical Heart Applique Printable PDF Sewing Pattern
As I'm sure you know by now, I'm obsessed with all things Halloween. I love the big elaborate costumes, but I also love little touches of macabre. Things that I can wear all October long, simply as a part of my outfit, without drawing a ridiculous number of stares. And this simple little heart is absolutely perfect! You can add it to a t-shirt, a dress, a coat, or a costume. Make it really stand out with contrasting fabric, or make it a subtle addition to your wardrobe.
Heart finished size: 6x4" (10cmx15cm)
☆CURIOUS☆: Beginner. I would love to sew! I have a sewing machine, but I've really never done much with it.
This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not share this pattern :)
The pattern can be immediately downloaded and printed at home! Your download includes:
• PDF printable pattern that is compatible with US letter or A4 paper
• I also have a blog post tutorial full of photos to help you along your way as well. Check it out at https://www.goheendesigns.com/blog/anatomical-heart-applique
Materials you need:
• 12"x5" piece of fabric, 31cmx13cm (1/3 yd or meter if you are buying off the bolt)
• Embroidery Thread (optional)
Tools you will need:
• Sewing Machine (or you can hand sew everything if you prefer)
• Fabric Marker/Chalk
• Scissors (paper and fabric scissors)
• Ruler/Measuring Tape
• Fray Check (optional)