The Eddie is a Workout Tank sewing pattern drafted without bust
If you have ever wanted to make your own sweet workout top, this pattern is for you! Wear this top to bike, run, walk, lift weights, or just to keep cool in the summer! This pattern was inspired by my husband, Eddie, whose signature look is a running singlet. It is an easy pattern to follow, and a quick project to make!
This pattern's skill level is CONFIDENT (aka intermediate) You sew on the regular and are very familiar with using sewing patterns. You know your machine like the back of your hand! For a look at all of the skill levels, check out my blog post.
The pattern can be immediately downloaded and printed at home! Your download includes:
• Two views. A has the swoosh across the chest and B has a solid front piece and a pocket on the side of the singlet.
• PDF printable pattern with three options:
1. Tiled: 25 pages (compatible with US letter or A4 paper)
2. Large Format: 36" wide by 52.47" long or
3. A0 Format: two pages, each 33.1 by 46.8.
Each of these formats has the option to turn off and on the layers to print only certain sizes.
• Detailed PDF instructions that include what tools and yardage (or meters) of material you need, and the directions for how to use the pattern and sew your very own top with tons of step by step photos!
• Extra Sewing fun in the blank spaces of the pattern. Sewing themed coloring pages, greeting cards, illustrations, and doodles!
Join the Facebook Group for shared inspiration, tips, and discounts!
This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not share, copy, or distribute this pattern.