- Shop Patterns
- Category: Pillows and Accessories Patterns
- Fake Blood Pillow
Fake Blood Pillow
Fake Blood Pool Pillow Printable PDF Sewing Pattern
These creeptastic pillows are a perfect and quick DIY project for Halloween, April Fool's or for taking a quick nap at work...
Pillow finished measurements
Width: 25" (63cm)
Height: 18" (46cm)
This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not share this pattern, or sell the items you make with this pattern.
☆CURIOUS☆: Beginner. I would love to sew! I have a sewing machine, but I've really never done much with it.
The pattern can be immediately downloaded and printed at home! Your download includes:
• PDF printable pattern that is compatible with US letter or A4 paper
• I also have a blog post tutorial full of photos to help you along your way as well. Check it out at http://www.goheendesigns.com/blog/fake-blood-pillow-pattern-and-tutorial
Materials you need:
• 1 yd of fabric (1 meter) for the pillow pieces or if you are using fabric scraps, you need two 26”x20” pieces (67cm x 50cm)
• Pillow Stuffing (around 10 oz)
Tools you will need:
• Sewing Machine (or you can hand sew everything if you prefer. It is just much much slower)
• Scissors (paper and fabric scissors)
• Ruler/Measuring Tape